Countries we represent
Guidelines for above destinations :
Our take on Australia / New Zealand Study
- Provides you with an opportunity to live, learn and grow
- Courses ar recognized Internationally
- Living cost and tuition expenses are competitive.
- Australia provides Multicultural environment
- High visa success rate
- Post Study Work opportunities of 2 to 4 years for Graduates/ Post Graduates
- Opportunity for Permanent Residency
Our take on USA / Uk / Canada Study
- Education system is very providing many options.
- Scholarship available for international students
- US/UK/CANADA higher education adds considerable value to your professional development. An US/UK/CANADA education can enhance your career and prepare you for leadership in your country.
- The US/UK/CANADA educational experience is the best global. Many US/UK/CANADA colleges and universities are known worldwide for the quality their academic programs.
Our take on Europe Study
- A high quality education that is an investment for life
- Reasonable tution fee
- Easy visa processing and good visa success ratio
- Student can extend visa up to 7 years
- 20 hrs/week work permit
- Good job opportunities
- Work placement and internship opportunities of international students for most of the course.
Our take on Japan Study
- IELTS/TOEFL not required and Gap accepted
- More than 24 Job Oriented Diplomas to Choose from
- Direct Admission to The Diploma* then After completion of this course you can directly join to the 3rd year in University
- 35% to 100% Scholarship
- 100% Placement Record and Up to 10 Year’s stay Back Option and Get PR in JAPAN
- Up to 10 year’s stay back option and get PR in Japan.
- Gap accepted
- Dependent can also apply.
- After completion of this course you can directly join 3rd year in university.
- 107 Different Schools to choose on a National Wide Scale in Major Cities from Hokkaido to Okinawa.
Our take on China Study
- China has been the fastest growing country for the past 30 years
- You will not necessarily be lost in translation
- Quality of Education with scholarship facilities
- Breaking language barriers and reaping language benefits
- Employment advantages once you have returned
- It’s affordable!
- You will develop a new daily routine
- Experience a complete change of environment
- China has a great history
- A different kind of night out